Information about you and your activities when visiting the ACL web site (www.aclcargo,com), may be collected by ACL. ACL does not disclose or otherwise permit access to information identifiable with any particular customer, vendor or shipment other than as disclosed in this Privacy and Security Policy.
This information will be used, in aggregate form, to conduct marketing studies within ACL and to assist with improving and updating ACL’s website.
While no security procedures are fool-proof, ACL maintains procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access to the data it receives.
ACL will not, under normal circumstances, disclose any individually identifiable data about you or your shipment to any other third party. ACL may disclose individually identifiable data, but only in the following circumstances:
- Where disclosure is required by regional, national or international law, for example, in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or reports to government authorities.
- To companies that provide technical services to us, (such as website design and maintenance), and then only when such companies are bound to confidentiality with ACL.
- In connection with an audit.
- Where necessary to protect the interests of ACL or other participants in the shipments tracked on the ACL website, for example, in the event of suspected fraud or illegal activity.
- Where the customer has consented to or requested disclosure.